Looking for something fast snugly to make? This easy fast rat crochet pattern might just be the one for you. Be sure to go through the list of crochet mice and see which one you like.
We have collected a few crochet mice patterns that are just so cute. Make one as a keyholder or a toy, even a book rat marker. They are all lovely fun and fast projects that can be worked using some crap yarn.
Crochet Easy & Fast Mice Pattern
As i said earlier, this crochet rat pattern can easily be a scrap yarn project, but if you need to catch up on your crochet supplies, then Most amigurumi patterns suggest using cotton yarn in either a DK or worsted weight. Cotton yarn is easy for beginners to use, and gives your projects great stitch definition, too!
Don’t have cotton? Not a problem. You can use worsted-weight acrylic too.
When in search for crochet hooks, if you care for beauty and comfort, then Furls is your go to place. They have a variety of beautiful ergonomic crochet hooks you will definitely love!
Tips to crocheting a mice amigurumi
If this is your first time crocheting an amigurumi, then just keep look out for a few things as you go.
- Read through the pattern– Before you begin crocheting, be sure to read the whole pattern to catch any new crochet stitches or tricks you might need to learn before hand
- Make a gauge swatch– Never leave out the gauge swatch! Always follow the gauge the pattern gives if you want the final piece to look exactly like tat of the picture. If your gauge is different from the pattern, you can go up or down a hook size or change the yarn weight.
- Have access to all the materials– Be sure to have access to all the materials that the crochet pattern is asking for.
- Only change thing when you are sure– It is not a must that your crochet project should look 100% exactly like the pictures, you can play around with some yarn colour or a few other things but only do this when you are sure of what you are doing.
8 Crochet Rat Patterns
1. Crochet New Year Rat
Crochet your own adorable rat complete with protruding snout, floppy ears, flexible tail, and the sweetest pose. You will love creating this little darling for all the rat and mouse lovers in your life and to help celebrate Chinese New Year!
2. Crochet Rat Free Pattern
Here is a simple and fast crochet rat pattern that works up fast without doing much. Great project for some left over scrap yarn too!
3. Baby amigurumi mice
Love this crochet mice an cheese pattern. Pattern HERE
4. Rat crochet pattern
This crochet rat pattern is an intermediate pattern. The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi . The PDF file includes pictures to help you along. Written using U.S crochet terms. It is a paid pattern on Etsy
5. Book Rat Crochet Pattern
Paid pattern on Etsy
6. Reginald The Royal Rat Pattern
This is another paid pattern on Etsy
7. Crochet pattern mouse
If you are looking for a crochet plush, then this rat is the one for you.
8. Crochet Rat in slippers Pattern
I hope you found a rat crochet pattern that fits your taste! If you did not, then better luck next time.