Are you looking to make yourself or someone you know a crochet bull? Well then welcome to this short but lovely collection of simple and cute 10 crochet bull free patterns. I am hoping you will find a pattern that will speak to you and you will love.
Crochet Bull Pattern
Wondering what on earth to do with your crochet bull? Here are a few ideas:
Decoration: Place your crochet bull on a bookshelf, table, or windowsill to add a pop of color and cuteness to any room.
Toy: Give your crochet bull to a child to play with. It’s soft, cuddly, and safe for kids of all ages.
Gift: Wrap up your crochet bull and give it as a gift to a friend, family member, or co-worker. It’s a thoughtful and unique present that is sure to be appreciated.
Fundraiser: If you’re interested in supporting a cause, consider donating your crochet bull to a local charity auction.
Supplies to crochet a bull
Here is a list of supplies you’ll need to crochet a giraffe:
- Yarn: You’ll need yarn in your preferred colour for the bull. Yellow or brown are great choices, but you can use any colour you like.
- Crochet hook: Choose a crochet hook that is appropriate for the yarn you are using. The size of the hook will be listed on the yarn label.
- Stuffing material: You’ll need stuffing material, such as polyester fibrefill, to give your bull shape.
- Tapestry needle: This is used to weave in the ends and close up the openings.
- Scissors: You’ll need scissors to cut the yarn when you’re finished.
Techniques & Stitches to know for making a crochet bull
To crochet a bull, you’ll need to know a few basic crochet techniques. Here are the ones you’ll need for this project:
- Chain stitch (ch): This is the basic building block of crochet. To make a chain stitch, wrap the yarn over the hook and pull the hook through the loop already on the hook. Repeat this process to create a chain.
- Single crochet (sc): To make a single crochet, insert the hook into the next stitch, wrap the yarn over the hook, pull the hook back through the stitch, wrap the yarn over the hook again, and pull the hook through both loops on the hook.
- Increasing: To increase the number of stitches, simply add an extra single crochet stitch into the same stitch. This will increase the width of your piece.
- Decreasing: To decrease the number of stitches, work two single crochet stitches together. This will decrease the width of your piece.
- Weaving in ends: This is the process of weaving in the tails from the starting and ending points of your work to secure them and prevent unravelling.
By mastering these basic crochet techniques, you’ll be well on your way to creating a cute and cuddly crochet bull.
Other amigurumi patterns you might like
If you are a lover of crochet animals, then you might love these:
- Crochet raccoon pattern
- Crochet polar bear
- worry worm crochet pattern
- crochet bear patterns
- Crochet giraffe
10 Crochet Giraffe Patterns
1. Crochet bull amigurumi free pattern
Have a love for animals, bulls ti be specific or you know someone who loves bulls? Why not crochet them this easy fast bull? They will absolutely love it. Read more
2. New year ox
This is not a free crochet bull pattern, you can purchase the PDF pattern on Ravelry for $5.00. It will be a great way of supporting the designer.
3. Ox crochet pattern
4. Willy the bull crochet pattern
Get the free crochet pattern HERE
5. Amigurumi crochet bull free pattern
Get this free crochet bull amigurumi pattern HERE
6. Crochet bull tutorial
If you are a visual learner, then you will love this YouTube crochet bull tutorial
7. Crochet cow & bull free pattern
8. Amigurumi bull free pattern
Grab the free crochet pattern of this bull HERE
9. Mini bull crochet pattern
10. Sweet bull free amigurumi pattern
Finally, this lovely sweet crochet amigurumi,i bull pattern can be made using this free crochet pattern